|CNI has full accreditation from the Career College Association and the American Massage Therapy Association. They're also accredited by AMTA, ABHES. They're also approved for veterans benefits training:
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
- Career College Association (CCA)
- California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS)
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Approved For Veterans Benefits Training
MISSION STATEMENTDentist Finder
Our mission is to provide education to those who want to embark on a career in massage therapy or related fields. In order to support our mission, we point people to a Massage Therapy program that is 720 hours long. We also have a staff who has credentials that include identifying career objectives and career planning. We provide job placement assistance too.
We want to see everybody succeed in their massage business goals. You have our constant support! Please reach out with any questions that you have.